View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:52 AM   #16
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmthokku View Post
Thank you! fixed it. So now we start xournal from the programs folder each time? Is it possible to multitask with it? If I choose to go back to the home page , how do I get back to xournal? In this situation, if i try choosing xournal.desktop from programs, it says "xournal.desktop" cannot be opened. Am I supposed to get a xournal icon on the home screen? I dont have one.
I have a DR1000, so for me this is not a problem, I recognise that it is a problem for the DR800, so for the next release I will try to see if changing the parameters for the startupComplete-system-call will bring back xournal to the front when clicking xournal.desktop again.
An alternative is indeed the DR800+ package as indicated by catharsis, which will enable the taskbar that also is available on the DR1000. This allows easy switching between 'active' applications.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote