View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Why no "omnibus" versions if they comprise a single, complete story?

I have seen more and more indie books being released as serials and then an omnibus will be released once complete.

As for a direct answer, I looked through my TBR list and the list of books I got for free; out of the indies, the longest appears to be Anu-Bis by T. O Bolseen at 824 pages long. There are a couple longer ones but they don't appear to meet your criteria for no-omnibuses. There might be longer ones in there too, but I only started marking things as indie or not a few months ago.

Only because that's what I'm looking for. I'm curious to know if there are any more big novels out there.

Really: it's just a matter of preference. Nothing more.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote