View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 03:28 PM   #631
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
No, the JB itself doesn't do anything. I meant in part the Fonts Hack, which wraps the process around a tiny bit to soften the blow (and optionally eliminates some, but not all, of the root issues, at the expense of potentially adding others), but mostly USBNetwork (and the Rescue Pack + CRP).
Guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best. I don't have USBNetwork or Rescue Pack on my PW1. It is locked against updates, though, if that makes any difference.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote