View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #2058
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Space, the final frontier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
You don't want to know. But I'm around...

...TL;dr - Really???
Sure I do! ...er what's 'TL;dr'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I've been on the Normandy, exploring the galaxy and kicking butt. (Playing the Mass Effect video game series.)...
Well, I certainly hope you're enjoying your deep space sojourn. Speaking of a space sojourn, have you read Hugh Howey's Molly Fyde books (The Bern Saga), there are four of them and they're quite economically priced in ebook formats.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote