View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool How to safely uninstall the 32bit version

I used my regular method to install a new version. First shut down the running version and then start the msi file. When done the old version still existed and the install hadn't followed my settings (I had a desktop icon for the first time in years!)! What should be my procedure to rid my computer of the old 32bit version without damaging any of my multiple libraries and settings.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote