View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #36
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
One of the unexpected answers is that some delete books after being read. Not something I've ever considered and seems odd given the amount of storage on book readers
The books on my reader is my high priority queue of books to read. So I delete the books when I have read them. And why does it matter? I nearlyt always have network available and can re-download the book whenever I want.

I would say that in this age of never being disconnected from the net it is surprising that people want to save things locally on devices.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote