View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #568
n3rd4i
n3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to beholdn3rd4i is a splendid one to behold

Device: Amazon Kindle Keyboard
I've tryied the new KiTerm <link to be provided but now i'm on kindle>. Well I think i will stuck with the latest myts release ver 8 because of 2 reasons:
- the KiTerm is fullscreen but has an isse that annoys me, sometimes the above bar with the kindle name appears...
- a more painfull bug is that the refresh rate of the terminal is sloower than the myts 8 one and its done differently. I've tryied MC on this terminal and I'm not impressed. The colors are awfull (the gradient i mean) and the MC is not fit to screen, there is aportion that you cannot see in the maximum left side.
Also the refresh rate is very slow and it can be observed doing basic operations. In MC the file naes are not refreshed correctly, but only when hover them with the selection screen...

Well the conclusion is that a unified candidate for kindle terminal is not this one from kindle keyboard side.
n3rd4i is offline   Reply With Quote