View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #23
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks Garrett for your thoughts and Welcome to MR!
Thanks! I had this forum pointed out to me as a good site for self-published writers to get together and talk, maybe mention their own novels [in the appropriate threads], but I figured it would be a good idea to hit up some other threads first and get involved in some discussions before I eventually wander over to the self-promotion area.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote