Thread: Nook Study
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
txgecko
Enthusiast
txgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Pocketbook Color
Nook Study

I'm a student looking to buy my textbooks for this semester, and one of the ones I need is cheapest from the Barnes and Nobles nook study thing. I don't know much about it, generally being a kindle person, so I thought mobileread would be the place to start asking questions. So, here goes:

1) Is this some analog to amazon's print replica books, or is it web-based? (ie. is it a file I can just keep on my laptop, or am I going to have to have a constant internet connection to use it? I used a browser-based cafe-scribe book once, and it was not a good experience.)

2) Is it user friendly? If I get a great price for something, but then go nuts trying to get the wretched thing to work properly, I'm not sure that's the best exchange.

Thanks!
txgecko is offline   Reply With Quote