View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #21
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Can't find the thread where we were discussing Amazon App store and being able to load the app I paid for on the Kindle Fire HD, and to load it to the SGP5. But anyway I loaded the Amazon App on my SGP5 and signed on, but there is no place to find your paid for apps.

I send an email to Amazon, unfortunately they didn't understand the question.

What is going on? It seems you can't pay for an app and use it on 2 devices?

Thanks.
Um, I use my Amazon apps on two devices, so yes, that is possible. Though I think all I have are free apps on Amazon. Open the Amazon app store app, hit the "menu" button on the player, then an option to see "My Apps" should appear. Works very similarly to how you view your all your apps from Google Play.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote