View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Ah. Gotcha. Can't say I know a lot about "no-ask" return policies. I will say that I love my Touch enough that I doubt you'd have any reason to return a Glo.

I wish I could justify getting a Glo for myself (I would love the better tech stats and the by-all-accounts really good lighting) but my Touch works great and I just can't do it.

As for returning books that have problems: While Kobo doesn't have the convenience of that Amazon website feature you mentioned, I have had problems with two ebooks purchased from Kobo. Both times Kobo Customer Service were very helpful.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote