Thread: Font trouble
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #10
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I have one book that uses an embedded handwriting font and it works despite the font name not even being close to the embedded font name. From other books with embedded fonts, it would appear that an embedded font does not have the same need for a name matching the internal font name as a font stored on the Kobo.

Regards,
David
Ah, thank you for that information, David. I won't worry about it then. I am happily reading my book with the simulated computer screens rendered in a monospace font, a much-improved experience.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote