View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #29
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Have you upgraded from Win 7 to Win 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan89 View Post
Sorry, let me be clear. Once I email a book in, it shows up in my Kindle library on amazon.com. I am able to select <Actions>, <deliver to..> and select my kindle and it will send it to my Kindle. Under <Actions>, <deliver to..>, both my home Kindle for PC and work Kindle for PC are listed (along with my iphone), but those options are grayed out.

In the Kindle for PC app, there are no books list (other than the default books that I already deleted), so it is totally blank.
If you have upgraded from a Win 7 PC to a Win 8 PC, then the Win 7 eBooks may not work properly. You have to install the Win 8 K4PC and then re-download every eBook AGAIN.

The app is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000844301

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-04-2013 at 05:00 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote