View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #39
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
I guess I was mistaken. Although every review of the unlocked version I've read always complains about the lack of 4G.
I'm guessing that's the semantic argument. If 4g is only LTE then Nexus 4 doesn't officially have it - and nearly every review mentions a lack of 4G LTE. If you include hspa+ 42 in your 4g definition (like T-Mobile does) then the Nexus 4 has it.

I have never seen any review claim that the hardware coming from Google is different than T-Mobile. Do you have a link?
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote