View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #8
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I don't think the defect rate is quite so high that I wold be worried about exchanging a malfuntioning unit for fear that the replacement would be even worse. Admitedly, I only bought 2, which is not nearly enough for a statistical basis. However, judgring only by the uncientific frequency of complaints on this forum (compared to other device forums), I think the new TRS-1 has been a very solid device, despite the drastic reduction of material quality from previous Sony readers.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote