View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #57
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post

I think that's Audie Murphy ? With , umm.. oh bugger, it's on't tip of me tongue... Arlis ?

Murphy was, incidentally, the most decorated American soldier in WW2, unless I'm much mistaken - p'raps showing size ain't everything in real life....

I know the famous "box" / "trench" tactic was used for some shots, particularly if the romantic interest was on the statuesque side .........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote