View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Hi Joseph.

Although not of Italian decent I spent much of my youth in an Italian (mostly) community in New York.

Many of my friends had parents directly from Italy and you remind me of them (the parents). Except that you look like Clark Gable. I suspect that you must be from the northern parts of Italia. Possibly the Po Valley area.

At any rate what caught my attention was the Edigita link.

At the top of the article is the word ASCOLTA. Clicking on it will read the article in Italian. It sounded great.

Not that I understood a word of it. I only studied one year of French in high school. (I realy wanted to take Latin, but they canceled it. And Italian was full up)

I'm very happy that Italy will have its own ebooks.

Congratulazioni Italia
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote