View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #4
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That will do a factory reset. And it is missing the important first step which is in the original post. This only works if the device is off. You need to ensure it is off by holding the power slider in the off position for at least ten seconds
Davidfor, you rescued me back in January when my kobo touch threw a paddy. But today it really died and no matter what I did I couldn't do a hard reset.

So I was forced to go out and buy a kobo glo. My Touch was one of the originals so coming up to two years old in June.

Can you see how sad I am at having to trade up?

It's downloading all my books now, so I'm looking forward to getting started.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote