View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #13
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietchovui View Post
- Does Droid Georgian font support unicode UTF8? (as I want to display correctly Vietnamese in ToC too). I've googled by found no info about this font;
- If yes, could you upload the img in with fonts were replaced so that I can simply go to step 5.
Thanks,
DroidSans Georgian support unicode but it has only Georgian glyphs, if you have Vietnamese angalog attach to to your message and I'll make img for you.
giosa is offline   Reply With Quote