View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #115
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I'm curious, what type of plugin? By plugin, do you mean a plugin to a browser that helps you download straight into calibre if you want?
N-n-no... I got it from MR Plugins section. It's full of useful Calibre plugins. 'Get Books' opens window to web but not with usual browser.

Another plugin allows to quick switch between views - like, many colums versus only few.
I may hide the information, but it does not mean that I don't want to have it.