View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Question CSS & Epub & PRS 350: Picture size?

Having following problem:

When converting to EPUB, picture size very often don't suit to screen size of my PRS350. Pictures, even those smaller 600x800 are only partly visible on screen. The reader scales them very lage.

Epubs are converted with CALIBRE from HTML. HTML is created with Adobe PDF converter.

I tried to fix that with CSS on the reader (possible with PRS+) using something like that:

img
{
max-hight: 780px !important
max-width: 590px !important
}

That does "something": pictures are sometimes 780*590 large and partly distorted, sometimes unaltered (like without CSS intervention) and out of range (only partly visible on screen).

All I want are pictures visible totally and without distortion. With PRS+ in combination with CSS on my reader.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote