View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #158
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Really liking this dolphin mini browser -- thanks for the link! It let me watch this week's Survivor episode on the CBS website. I couldn't seem to make it work with the stock browser.

Your welcome. I really like Dolphin Mini because it is light on resources, real fast, simple, and does a lot of things really well. It is everything the Silk browser should have been. However, I'm sure Amazon will tweak Silk over time and it will deliver the browsing experienced promised. Until then, enjoy Dolphin Mini.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote