View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #62
crsheilah
Connoisseur
crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Velocity Cruz T103
I'm a U.S. Citizen living in Costa Rica. I was dismayed to find I could not download a free book from Barnes & Noble because I don't live in the U.S. I do have a U.S. Miami/forwarding address and a U.S. Credit card but apparently they were able to tell my IP address was outside of the U.S. I wanted to download a free book prior to purchasing several ebooks from them as according to my research they were cheaper than the ebook suppliers I am currently buying from. What's with this? haven't had a problem buying from any others. [/I]
crsheilah is offline   Reply With Quote