View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Apps on an Amazon Tablet?

We know that any possible Amazon Android tablet will support Kindle ebooks. But I'm wondering what are the chances that Kindle games and apps will run on these new tablets? Sort of the way the Blackberry Playbook is supporting Android Apps.

I'm assuming that Kindle Apps are written in Java and being that Java is a "run anywhere" language, in theory they should work. However, I'm not that familiar with Android yet and don't really know how if this is even possible or not.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote