View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
So anyway I crashed on to see if the 5 could be actually used.

It was slow but a servicable on-the-go toolset is beginning to emerge.

Still looking for a better way to manage the overall but in the end audacity may suffice properly configured with some layout love.

Will do some Landscape screenies too. but playback was solid and processing reminded me of 10 years ago, which was fine, I put up with it then
Is there any way you could compile that stuff to use the K5's hardware floating point? (It has two (2!) vfp3 co-processors + the NEON SMID).

i realize that might be a challenge, since the system libraries are not compiled hardware float.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote