View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #713
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Hey, Micah, Stanza was updated, but it was also made pretty clear that this would be the final update. So it is very unlikely to work on ios6 (and may break again well before that).

Though I have deleted Bluefire for now, I'll be back (please have a dictionary and functional links waiting for me ). Kidding aside, you have a good product and I hope this gives you time to make it into a great one, so it'll be an easy choice for the masses when this whole process repeats itself down the road.

Thanks for your hard work and for being so open with everyone here on the boards.
We'll be here waiting, and we'll have those features when you return.
-Micah
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote