View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
I installed Google Services Framework 2.2.1 and Vending 3.0.26 on my rooted Vox. I get a nice "set up an account" screen when I launched the Market app, but when I tried to log in with my Google account, I only got "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server" error, followed by a force-close of the Market process. I can verify I have a network connection, though. After a reboot, the Market app force-closes every time...
Did you install the basic Google apps as well? We had this issue on the rooted NOOKcolor some time. Try logging into a Google app besides Market. On the NOOKcolor we had to log into Google Talk. You can try clearing data and cache on the Market app.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote