View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #21
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Same with me. Although I plan on reading one of the top two choices, I probably won't participate in the discussion. Which brings me to my question, should people like me vote in the polls?.
My Opinion (for what it's worth):

Certainly you should vote in the polls. I probably won't participate much in the discussions, but I enjoyed the book and I'm enjoying reading the various opinions that have been put forth so far. And I'll continue to vote, whether or not I end up reading each and every monthly pick.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote