Thread: multiple copies
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:15 AM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
It would be easy to change it that way, that one can configure, what should be happen when you click on an ePub-file on a website. If you don't like that the file is processed by EPUBReader directly, the Firefox "open" dialog would open and you could store the file where you want.
For me, the Firefox "open" dialog would be preferable, since I would read some EPUB books on my portable reader and some others on EPUBReader.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote