View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 10:10 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm in the forum a ridiculously large amount of the time, and I'd also say that there was a strong upward spike in iLiad activity when they cracked the barn door. There just didn't seem to be much to discuss.

Then they opened up and the activity jumped, and the discussions quickly went way over my head.

I couldn't say whether the activity of the Sony was greater than the iLiad, but I did notice the increase. One thing that might be interesting to know is if the recent iLiad activity has been mostly in the Developer's sub-forum. If so, then that would be a pretty good confirmation of your theory.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote