View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #14
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
Quote:
I do make any effort to read fast or slow. I just read. Actually, I do not see words or books. I see the action inside my head. For me it is better than the movies. However long it takes me to finish the book is not important. What is important is that I am enjoying the book.
Apache
THIS! I never think about the speed, I just get lost in the book and if I finish 'sooner', that's because I'll probably read until I just can't hold my eyes open!
Also, I've always been a re-reader of any book that truly affected me - positively or negatively. So, I don't even think about slowing down to savor... I just Read It Again, Sam..
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote