View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #30
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Don't have a mini, but just upgraded from in iPad2 to an iPad air--and I certainly notice the difference when reading!! After using the air almost exclusively for the last couple of months, I recently picked up the iPad2 and opened a book in Marvin. Everything looked kind of blurry to me. Surprised me a little, because before I had the air, I was perfectly happy reading on the iPad2. But now, I'd absolutely hate to have to go back to reading on it!!
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote