View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #1761
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Here's another patch/tweak for Touch/PW users .

* Add more extensions to the exclude list (some 3.4 & 5.x stuff), and don't even look into the sidecar folder on the Touch/PW.
* Auto-detect the US PW on Linux/OS X.
* Add a new Touch/PW only setting that will only populate the json db with collections that have been updated (created/modified [added/removed items]). Since Collections Manager never deletes a collection, and always rebuilds modified collections from scratch, that can save us a considerable amount of time by simply not feeding CM stuff that it would only waste time rebuilding with the exact same content. It tremendously speeds up the Calibre => Kindle sync for incremental updates .

I'll look into the sorting order on the PW as soon as I get mine .
I have not been paying attention to the updates since I switched to my PW, how far back do I have to look for instructions on using the PW updates??