View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #28
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
dammit amazon, stop giving me what i want. life was so much simpler when i was told what i wanted by the NY publishing houses. stop making book buying so painless, i enjoyed going into brick&mortars and consistently being disappointed at their miserable selections.

and now you're bringing out of print books back into print? how dare you! obviously publishers know whats best, why would i buy old books when theres so many new twilight and anita blake clones, as well as flavor of the second celebrity books out there to read!? i like being force fed tripe!

you had to rock the boat, didn't you amazon. well you poked the beast and now you're going to get their slow, lumbering, archaic horns. we may be using holographic readers by the time you get said horns but oh yea, they're on their way. the establishment always eventually wins about 10 years too late. bank on it....because they're not.
This.
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote