View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltsar View Post
There are several sites schools use to find reading levels of books. One of the more popular ones I know of is the Lexile Framework.

http://www.lexile.com/findabook/

It doesn't give an age or grade range, but it gives a score, and several standardized tests given in school will give you this number, or you can find a rough approximation on the site.
Ah yes, we are very familiar with Lexile scores (that's part of how we found out her reading level), but I did not know that a search was accessible to parents. My google-foo failed.

Thank you for the link! Much Karma to you!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote