View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #13
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
I hadn't planned on jailbreaking my iPad, only my iPhone. But after using jailbreakme.com on the phone yesterday and seeing no real decrease in performance, I went ahead and did the same for the iPad.

All I'm running on the iPad at this point is SBSettings and Categories/CategoriesSB--but oh my word, I'm in love. To me, it's a BIG improvement over Apple's implementation of folders in iOS4. In fact, I like it so much better, I'm going to start using Categories on the iPhone 4 in place of Apple's folders! And SBSettings is how Apple should be doing their Settings instead--quick, easy access to the tools you use the most, without navigating through multiple menus just to switch Bluetooth on or off, for example.

I doubt I'll ever go back to stock firmware after this.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote