View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 AM   #5
idraw22
Zealot
idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.idraw22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Kindle 3, jetbook mini, sony clie, sony prs-T1
I have the JBL and I can get by very good with reflected light. Even when I'm out at night waiting for the bus the streetlights are very good for reading. Normally, I'd have to bring a headlamp or something. The batteries seem to last about a week to ten days, depending how often I pick up. One of my fav thiings is that I don't get that glare and light bouncing off the screen. It can be blinding.
idraw22 is offline   Reply With Quote