View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by arroba View Post
yes, please!

I'm a complete ignorant in these issues, many times I try to convert a book (rtf, htm) and the epub looks o.k. in the calibre viewer and in epubreader but when I try to open it in the device (DR800S), nothing at all... my way to solve it is doing a big mess with wordpad and notepad until I get a txt file with no formats at all, and I then I can see it in the DR800 but the result is quite ugly...

I havenīt been able either to open html files, it only displays the first page and the flipbar doesnīt work anymore... and I have to reset the device. Does it happen to anybody else or it is Iīm starting with a "bad" html file?
Hmm, I haven't had any issues. I've converted a couple hundred books with no issues. I did have an issue with one epub that I pulled down from manybooks.net, but I just ran it through Calibre and it fixed whatever the issue was.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote