View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I think it's curious that there's such a large number of people who make Oprah the popular person that she is. It's not her fault really although she does little to dampen it. But what person in her position does? The occasional movie star may hide to avoid becoming an idol but I don't think many do. I personally find Oprah to be a fairly likeable person with neither exceptional qualities nor exceptional faults. A bit like most people I know. I also find it curious that there are so many people who seem to dislike her as person just because she's so popular.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote