View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
spitfire_ch
Enthusiast
spitfire_ch began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Lightbulb Annotation Converter: from Sony Readers to Mantano or Adobe Digital Editions

EDIT: A new version has been released. You can now export your annotations to Mantano Reader, which is a heck lot more useful than ADE

Hi,
since I have been using my Sony PRS-T1 (and now T3) for heavy annotating of text books, and the Sony readers are now a dying species, I have been looking for a way to export my work to another reader. I couldn't find a tool doing that, so I decided to program one myself.

Currently, the AnnotationConverter can import annotations (highlights, notes and bookmarks) from Sony PRS-T1-3 devices and export them to Adobe Digital Editions (2-3) or Mantano Reader (Lite or Premium).

I am just a very amateurish programmer, so the GUI looks accordingly, please forgive me

As a next step, I plan to implement export capability to Mantano reader, as it is a very powerful reader and uses a similar system to store annotations like the Sony readers. But that may take a while.

The ReadMe-File containing the instructions is attached.

The executable and sourcecode can be downloaded from GitHub:
https://github.com/spitfireCH/Annota...ses/tag/v1.0.0

Best regards
- spitfire

P.S. Credits and a big thank you to the SQLite Development Team
Attached Files
File Type: txt ReadMe.txt (5.3 KB, 459 views)

Last edited by spitfire_ch; 12-14-2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: new Version: Export to Mantano Reader
spitfire_ch is offline   Reply With Quote