Thread: scanner problem
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
This is just the scanner showing you what's there -- the paper around the letters probably is a little darker. Adjust the scanner settings to increase the contrast. Come to that, if you're scanning at 600dpi, you can probably get better results scanning in black and white, not greyscale (except for images, of course). 1-bit sample attached.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
hello

I scan at1 TIF 600dpi at greyscale in my scanner OpticBook 3600

as you can see in this screenshot, the scanner somehow produces images with some marks, I don't know if glossy paper is responsible for this (the marks look like reflections) or the scanner or something else
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-bit.png
Views:	333
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	16644  

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-29-2008 at 08:07 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote