View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #64
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is no difference in how 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 handle the series information. Or how calibre handles these firmware versions. But, calibre can't set the series information as it puts the books on the device, you have to reconnected to calibre after the device processes the books. Did you do this?
I had not done that, but today I reconnected to the GLO (to calibre) to add another book, and, hey presto, the series info for the previously added books appeared.

Thank you for your excellent work on the calibre plugin, and your very useful presence in this forum. I hope that kobo pays you a handsome sum for doing their work!
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote