View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:23 AM   #43
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Oh, OK, yes . I always use list view myself, so I forgot about those .
Actually, Harry, as of today, you are right: KT got an update that makes them exactly the same:
covers
Recent order on cloud list
Time to read
Fixed layout support
Also whispersync for voice for audible player
Etc

It feels like a new device! No new fonts of course (lower screen resolution).

The good news is that most likely we can assume that any update for PW should also be available for KT going forward.

So far I haven't been able to download any of my fixed layout books ('device not supported') but probably they have not updated the supported properties in the store yet.

A very happy Kindle day....
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote