Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #17
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidoid View Post
I had an epub that I couldn't read at all because the chapter was too long 'on the road' - scroll version by Jack Kerouac. If it could have loaded part of it into the cache I reckon it would have. Had to fix it by opening it in Sigil and adding lots of chapter breaks.
Hm. Interesting. So far though, the epub has been sitting open in sleep mode for just over an hour and the battery still says 100%. So it seems to be behaving more properly now... but I won't be able to say until it's had a longer sit...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote