View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #9
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by madtrapper View Post
Ok, My firmware version is 5.3.1.
It back to normal after I reset it to factory setting and redo jailbreak and install usbnetwork and copy developer.keystore.

I don't have any clue what happen here, one thing I noticed is very slow popup menu,
It take almost 10 secs popup the setting menu, but cause I can not log in via ssh, so no idea what happen in my kindle.
Did you notice in the Kpw User's Guide where it tells you to only use the "restore factory settings" when directed to by amazon technical support?

Why is that I wonder.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote