View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #12
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Apps like paypal are reported to work on both the NC and Samsung, however you cannot use the PIN features since neither of these phones have a phone number. (No loss really on my phone I do not user the pin feature because it's so easy to get your phone stolen/lost)
Hi X,

Yes, we do have phone number! I do have mine with my Galaxy Tab. Paypal confirms PIN features via text message, so that should not be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
My personal preference is to load up the mobile sites, they are faster and have less "ads" than full fledged sites.
True!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote