View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #11
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I tend to agree with your observations but I do not see how that is related to e-books and e-reading in anay way. I always had an abundance of reading material, even when I was financially limited to what I could get free from my local or school library. I could be just as fussy and personal in my choices as I wanted to be since, oh, about 40 years ago.

It is true that the internet brings us a great deal more chaff but there are ways to improve your signal-to-noise, such as asking for recommendations here. Might you miss something or someone important? Sure. But that was ALWAYS true.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote