View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #18
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
OK - I finished this today. Unfortunately, due to reasons of general tiredness every time I picked up my Kindle this week, I found it hard to get into the writing or story. However, that doesn't mean I didn't find it interesting.

Actually, I was going to go on and on about a Russian story in the eyes of a Westerner, but it looks like Conrad was basically Russian and his father was a revolutionary. So he had a much stronger perspective than I had originally thought.

Anyone want to take a stab at what he was saying in this book?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote