Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
I am deeply saddened by this news of Patricia's passing. Patricia was a rock of MR, a very mature, warm, intelligent, kind, disciplined, stable presence. Once I mentioned a book to her that was not yet in the MR ebook archive, and the next day she had already made one and uploaded it. It always amazed me how she can make all those ebooks and read them to boot. She was the type of person whom you wanted to be your friend. I will miss her. Rest in peace, Patricia.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote