View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
You needn't be frightened to finish the book you started in 0.6 in the latest version. As always, make sure any auto-tidy functions are turned off.
Thanks Wombat, but I AM scared to finish the 0.6.2 in 0.7.1. And since I don't have to (I'm like 95% done with the first two) I'm like, Why risk it?

And I don't even know what the "auto-tidy" functions are, let alone am I not always making sure they're off.

Think you could explain this a bit? Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote